Last updated on 08 March 2022.
What are Cookies?
Which Cookies do you agree to us placing as a user of our website?
BY USING SportFin, YOU AGREE THAT WE CAN PLACE THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF COOKIES ON YOUR DEVICE:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies make our Site work. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Site and use our features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, we would not be able to remember your previous actions, determine whether you are logged in, etc.
- Performance cookies – These cookies improve the performance of our Site. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if visitors get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t identify you personally. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. These cookies enable us to manage errors and the performance and design of the Site.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies save you time. These cookies remember your user name and can also be used to remember settings that you can customise. These cookies allow us to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
How to manage cookies?
You can manage cookies to a certain extent by amending and setting controls on your internet browser (e.g. via your “Preferences”). You should be able to:
- block specific cookies (e.g. from third parties) or all cookies either across the web or from a particular website; and
- receive notifications when cookies are set.
You can also opt out of 'Third part cookies' by changing your preferences from you profile settings page.
Innovate Northumbria: Incubator, 115 New Bridge Street,
University of Northumbria,
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 8ST